PDA

View Full Version : Win The Real Hyundai Genesis Coupe

TB InuYasha X
12-22-2009, 12:58 PM
Win the real Hyundai Genesis Coupe – Join the Video Battle! That’s right, Hyundai is giving away a 2010 Genesis Coupe. As you can see by the banner ads and the promotion on the front page, the stage is set for the upcoming Hyundai Genesis Coupe Video Battle. What is it? Simply put, Hyundai and Turn 10 are looking for the best 1 minute video of the Genesis Coupe doing whatever it is you’d do with the 4 flavors of Genesis we have in Forza 3, be it wheel-to-wheel action, gymkana/drift, stunts, or slow motion poetry in motion. To enter, you’ll need to export replay videos from the game, download your videos via the “My Forza” section here on Forzamotorsport.net, then stitch your clips together in a PC video editor of your choice. The Submission window opens on January 2nd, 2010 so start recording your replays now! For more info, check out the official rules here (http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/_templates/NewsDetail.aspx?id=3175).

TB InuYasha X
12-22-2009, 12:59 PM
http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/_templates/NewsDetail.aspx?id=3175

Um.

It's tempting.
That I could enter and win this shit.

xxIrish
12-22-2009, 01:00 PM
LOL i might have to enter... LOl

TB InuYasha X
12-22-2009, 01:19 PM
http://www.hyundaivideobattle.com/ <--- here we go.

TB Toad78
12-22-2009, 01:39 PM
As a current hyundai owner..PASS

TB InuYasha X
12-22-2009, 02:01 PM
How to submit a video entry:
Visit www.hyundaivideobattle.com (http://www.hyundaivideobattle.com/) and click on the “Enter Now” tab.
Fill out the required fields including contact information and what feature you are demonstrating within your video.
Click the “Upload Video” button and search for the location of your video on your PC. Click “Insert.”
Review your information for accuracy.
Click the “Submit” button.
Entries will be judged based on the criteria described in the “How are winners determined and notified” section below.
Entries must be no longer than 1 minute in length and must be videos that the Entrant has personally recorded during a Forza Motorsport 3 single player or multiplayer session, within which the multiplayer session and single player session vehicles can only include Hyundai vehicles. The video must clearly name and/or describe the feature that is being demonstrated, feature the vehicle completing at least 1 complete lap around the track/course, and may only contain images taken directly from the Forza Motorsport 3 game. Any Entry which contains content not found within the game, or features vehicles other than a Hyundai Genesis Coupe will be disqualified. Limit one (1) entry per person and Xbox Live gamertag. Entries from the same individual or Xbox gamertag or household address received in excess of the limits stated herein will be automatically disqualified.

HOW ARE WINNERS DETERMINED AND NOTIFIED?

Following the close of the Entry Period, a panel of judges will evaluate each entry based on a 100 point scale and will select one winner based on the following weighted judging criteria:
See comments/suggestions below for further explanation of the video judging criteria.

A maxium of fifty (50) points for Creativity of Demonstration – Defined as how unique the video entry is pertaining to your chosen feature of the Hyundai Genesis Coupe. Include game tools such as multiple car views, stunts, or speed that in your opinion best demonstrates your chosen feature of the Hyundai Genesis Coupe.

A maximum of thirty (30) points for Quality of Demonstration – Defined as how well the entry demonstrates the features of the car. Demonstrate the selected feature showing why you think this feature is cool.

A maximum of ten (10) points for Frequency of Demonstration – Defined as how well the entry demonstrates the chosen feature at all available opportunities throughout the game play. Show your chosen feature in various settings and situations throughout the game.

A maximum of ten (10) points for Inclusion of the Hyundai Brand and/or Logo – Defined as whether or not the entry includes any Hyundai in-game signage. Does entry include shots of the Hyundai logo? Entry should highlight various signs/logos during game play to enhance the scenery and promote Hyundai.

Two Ways to Earn Bonus Points:
1) Include a 25 word or less caption with video entry that describes w hy the feature of the Hyundai Genesis displayed in your video is your favorite.

One (1) bonus point will be awarded for submission of a caption with video entry.
A maximum of two (2) bonus points may be awarded for the quality of the Caption Description- Defined as how well it describes your entry and how well the caption is written including spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
2) Include the Hyundai Video Tournament theme song in the video entry.

Visiting www.hyundaivideobattle.com (http://www.hyundaivideobattle.com/) and click on the “Learn More” page.
Scrolling to the “Music section and click the “Download” button to download the DJMarQ song (the official Hyundai Video theme song).
Using the official theme song as the soundtrack, repeat steps 1-7 to create your 1 minute long Hyundai Genesis Coupe video with the software suite of your choice.
Two (2) bonus points will be awarded for including theHyundai Video Tournament theme song in the video entry.

Hm..

I see.. I see

Let's brainstorm guys.

HAYABUSA 2JZ
12-22-2009, 02:13 PM
I would rather drive a metro. thats like saying hey make a video and we will give you a bag full of shit thats fermented for 12 weeks.

TB Toad78
12-22-2009, 02:51 PM
for once we agree busa

killphill
12-22-2009, 04:33 PM
first of alls the genisis coupe is better then like 75 % of cars on the road now second of all yasha honestly your gonna waste your time with this you know your not gonna win that car those koreans wouldnt give anything away for free

TB InuYasha X
12-22-2009, 04:53 PM
Phill, with my editing.
I should be able to win if i put in the work.
YouTube- TribalBoyz - Midnight Club X Volume 1

DrifterXYX
12-22-2009, 05:30 PM
I say do a Race,Drift and stunt battle with a rival of hyundai..

TB InuYasha X
01-14-2010, 09:24 PM
Here it is. . .
YouTube- Forza 3 - Genesis Video Entry

Even though it wasn't my original idea.

TB DEADLY SCAR
01-15-2010, 02:24 PM
its kind of short but good none the less

Gfoke
01-15-2010, 08:50 PM
Here it is. . .
YouTube- Forza 3 - Genesis Video Entry (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi-i4Hvn8js)

Even though it wasn't my original idea.

that's it? yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

TB InuYasha X
01-16-2010, 05:08 PM
lol

TB InuYasha X
01-16-2010, 05:09 PM
I fixed the post count thing and Gfoke I wasn't even planning on entering.
This was just a 30 minute rush and if i so happen to win because of stupidity and rushing, then so be it.

TB InuYasha X
01-16-2010, 05:35 PM
This is my competition?
YouTube- Hyundai Video Battle (Formuia 1)

YouTube- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Video Showdown

YouTube- Hyundai genesis video battle entry

YouTube- TRC RoxApex FM3 Hyundai Video Battle <-- He added voice overs...

YouTube- Hyundai FM3 Video Battle entry

YouTube- Forza 3 Hyundai Video Battle Entry

YouTube- Forza 3 Hyundai Video Battle Contest Entry - Tatakai <--- Lol, Tatakai took my idea and made Rhys Millen Vs A regular genesis coupe.. but i wanted to do it on the downhill..

YouTube- Genesis Movie Final.wmv

YouTube- genesisbattleQTconvHDV720firstdraftSRI.mov

YouTube- Forza 3 Genesis Video Battle Entry

TB InuYasha X
01-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Oh hell no.

If you are confirmed as a winner of this Contest:

You may not exchange your prize for cash or any other merchandise or services. However, if for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value; and
You may not designate someone else as the winner. If you are unable or unwilling to accept your prize, we may award it to a runner up; and
If you accept a prize, you will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to accepting the prize; and
If you are otherwise eligible for this Contest, but are considered a minor in your place of residence, we may award the prize to your parent/legal guardian on your behalf; and
Unless otherwise noted, all prizes are subject to their manufacturer’s warranty and/or terms and conditions

Gfoke
01-18-2010, 02:39 PM
it doesn't matter, you cheated anyways. you were supposed to use the in game recorder. they might dq you for using the cap card instead.

Tapout
01-19-2010, 09:29 AM
they'll never knoowww xD they probly will but oh well ;D

TB InuYasha X
01-19-2010, 12:59 PM
Fuck that in game recorder shit, there rules sucked ass anyway. lol
It doesn't say I have to use the in game recorder strictly.

Entries must be no longer than 1 minute in length.
Entries must be videos that the Entrant has personally recorded during a Forza Motorsport 3 single player or multiplayer session.
Vehicles can only include Hyundai vehicles.
The video must clearly name and/or describe the feature that is being demonstrated.
Entries must feature the vehicle completing at least 1 complete lap around the track/course.
Entries may only contain images taken directly from the Forza Motorsport 3 game.
Any Entry which contains content not found within the game will be disqualified.
Any Entry which features vehicles other than a Hyundai Genesis Coupe will be disqualified.Rule number 8. is funny.
A-lot of people added in the Rhys Millen vehicle.

I didn't do the entire lap thing.
Oh snap. . and oh well.

Edit: It also added in that the video must be 720p and the funny pat is. . my capture card is 720p or 1080i and i only record in 720p.
I still doubt I will win because I rushed the video and didn't feel like doing a complete 1 minute.

Tapout
01-19-2010, 05:24 PM
dont say you wont win say you will..xD thats what my teacher basically told me today in class...DONT SAY YOU CANT CUZ THEN U NEVER WILL

TB InuYasha X
01-19-2010, 05:45 PM
But usually when i say i wont, i will.
>.>;