USFTECH template
Old 04-29-2009
Administrator

TB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to TB InuYasha X Send a message via AIM to TB InuYasha X Send a message via MSN to TB InuYasha X Send a message via Yahoo to TB InuYasha X Send a message via Skype™ to TB InuYasha X
Default One of my l33t strats.

Alright so if you are on any track in the game and boost is on. One thing you never want to do is let yourself lose at the end of the match, lol. Now with boost on and if they are following the line you take.
Of course they will be enabled to keep up with you, however. Mistakes can be made and that person will screw up and you can pull away.

In order to play like a genius on this game you will need to know and learn the lines of the course. At first it will be a difficult thing to perform such tasks. But I recommend hugging the APEX a-lot. If you feel the person behind you will pass you and you are leading.

Let them pass if its only half way down the course. You lose speed if they bump you from behind. Weird isn't it? But, yeah... that's how the game works. The only time I won't let my opponent pass me is when we are nearing the goal of the course.. I try to do my best to keep them out and keep the lead. Of course, who else wouldn't do that? In the corners you want to make sure that you shift down.

And by this I mean. Press the brakes and turn into the corner. Halfway into the corner shift down. Don't shift down before the corner. That's one thing I had to learn that differs this game from other racing games. It's pretty cool actually. Makes the game a-lot more unique than an average racer.

King Of Eurobeat
Old 02-15-2011

TB k0oanz is on a distinguished road

You should post more strategies ^_^ I need to get faster on IDES. Make a thread for TA times, so people can post their fastest times on their, like me. Just saying haha. How long did it take you to become SS before your PS3 broke. It's k0oanz from the ID forums. I joined your website/forum
[Red] Toyota Trueno [0-0-0-0-0]
[Red/Black] Toyota Trueno [AE101] [7-7-7-7-7]
IDES Girl Name: Jonzie
[Black/White] Toyota Trueno [AE86T] [7-7-7-7-7]
[White] Lancer Evolution III [7-7-7-7-7]
[Black] Cappucino [7-7-7-7-7]
Highest IDES Online Rank: A2
Racing Wheel: DFGT [Driving Force GT]
Skill Status: Moderate :P
Old 02-15-2011
Administrator

TB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to TB InuYasha X Send a message via AIM to TB InuYasha X Send a message via MSN to TB InuYasha X Send a message via Yahoo to TB InuYasha X Send a message via Skype™ to TB InuYasha X

You don't want to know how long it took me... I tried so hard and had so many different profiles on the game... x_x; It's just not fair.. ;_;

I'll add all those sections, but not atm.. its 2:11 in the morning.

King Of Eurobeat
Old 02-15-2011

TB k0oanz is on a distinguished road

Yeah, but the people online have been playing for a while. I am still D2! That's just crappy xD At least you got to SS I need to work on my consistency and driving. Once you start to play more IDES again I know you'll be better than me

Alright ^_^ Thanks. It's 11:18 PM over here.
[Red] Toyota Trueno [0-0-0-0-0]
[Red/Black] Toyota Trueno [AE101] [7-7-7-7-7]
IDES Girl Name: Jonzie
[Black/White] Toyota Trueno [AE86T] [7-7-7-7-7]
[White] Lancer Evolution III [7-7-7-7-7]
[Black] Cappucino [7-7-7-7-7]
Highest IDES Online Rank: A2
Racing Wheel: DFGT [Driving Force GT]
Skill Status: Moderate :P