USFTECH template
Old 05-07-2011
Hmph..

TB xMGVFINESTx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TB xMGVFINESTx Send a message via MSN to TB xMGVFINESTx Send a message via Yahoo to TB xMGVFINESTx
Default Tourney In Seattle

Battle for Seattle (May 28th+29th)

Battle for Seattle will be a 2 day fighting game event as part of Seattle Retro Gaming Expo. It will be held at Hotel Deca in U-district, with free parking onsite for people that enter tournaments or pay tickets to enter the convention hall!

Features include:
-Arcade Super Turbo on Japanese candy cabinets
-Mortal Kombat 9, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Blaze Blue CS, Tekken 6 and KOF XIII if it is released.
-Freeplay room across from the tournament hall with consoles and arcade machines to play
-Free raffle tickets for every tournament participant for some sweet prizes
-A buy/sell/trade hall for retro and contemporary video games
-BYOC area
Registration is 20$, 25$ at the door and 10$ Per game with some exceptions for the classics.

Show MK9 some love in the northwest and sign up for this Seattle major!

Old 05-07-2011
Hmph..

TB xMGVFINESTx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TB xMGVFINESTx Send a message via MSN to TB xMGVFINESTx Send a message via Yahoo to TB xMGVFINESTx

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB xMGVFINESTx View Post
Battle for Seattle (May 28th+29th)

Battle for Seattle will be a 2 day fighting game event as part of Seattle Retro Gaming Expo. It will be held at Hotel Deca in U-district, with free parking onsite for people that enter tournaments or pay tickets to enter the convention hall!

Features include:
-Arcade Super Turbo on Japanese candy cabinets
-Mortal Kombat 9, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Blaze Blue CS, Tekken 6 and KOF XIII if it is released.
-Freeplay room across from the tournament hall with consoles and arcade machines to play
-Free raffle tickets for every tournament participant for some sweet prizes
-A buy/sell/trade hall for retro and contemporary video games
-BYOC area
Registration is 20$, 25$ at the door and 10$ Per game with some exceptions for the classics.

Show MK9 some love in the northwest and sign up for this Seattle major!
^(From testyourmight.com )whoever is on the northwest go there,btw i currently moved to seattle so i will be attending that,i will post there sults.