USFTECH template
Old 10-13-2008
Administrator

TB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to TB InuYasha X Send a message via AIM to TB InuYasha X Send a message via MSN to TB InuYasha X Send a message via Yahoo to TB InuYasha X Send a message via Skype™ to TB InuYasha X
Default Forza 2 Tournament[Hm]

Link: http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/bl...PostID=1989434

Quote:
Show your automotive community pride with Forza 2!

Over these past few weeks I have been spending lots of time browsing various automotive forums, trying to get an idea of how many enthusiasts also enjoy Forza 2. As it turns out there are plenty...so many in fact that I decided to propose a forum/website racing series in Forza 2. So far the response has been great, and teams are starting to form on websites/forums across the net.

The concept is simple. Form a team of 3 racers and challenge other online communities to a team race on Forza 2. We will handle setting up the rooms and making sure everyone knows the rules. All you have to do is give us a time when you're available and show up for the race. I have been scouring the net looking for communities that have some Forza 2 players, but if I've missed your community make sure to post a link in this thread and I will check it out.

The following communities are currently signed-up:
Nicoclub.com
Ultimatecarpage.com
Audizine.com
VWVortex.com
BayBimmerz.net
My350z.com
Mustangevolution.com

This list be will be updated to reflect all the teams involved, but if you are part of an automotive community and want to participate let us know by posting your website in this blog or by sending us an e-mail (forzafb@microsoft.com)

Here are the official rules:

Race Format: This will be a 3 on 3 team race with a points system to determine the winner. All racing will be monitored by Turn 10, and results posted for all to see. We want good clean racing, but mainly we want everyone to have fun!

Race Broadcast: All team races will be streamed live for everyone to see on our broadcast channel here (www.justin.tv/turn10studios)

Tracks and Cars: Race settings will be announced one week ahead of schedule; this includes Track, PI Limit and the teams that will be competing against each other. In order to keep things interesting we want to see teams racing in cars that fit under their sites umbrella. So if you're part of a Nissan forum you should be running a Nissan in the race!

Starting Positions: All races will be run using a random starting grid. The Race Official will be a part of the starting grid but will pull off the course at the start of the race. If there is an accident because of the Race Official the race will be restarted.

Team Points system:
1st Place: 8 Points
2nd Place: 5 Points
3rd Place: 3 Points
4th Place: 2 Points
5th Place: 1 Points
6th Place: 0 Points

General Race Rules:
We have a clean racing policy, and we want everyone to enjoy the race and have fun. With that said there will always be collisions during a race, and we aren't here to crown the next F1 Champion.

However if a driver on your team is caught intentionally trying to harm the race for others, your team may be stripped of it's victory. Race replays will be used to judge these situations, and you must come forward with any complaints as soon as the race is complete. We will review the replay and determine the outcome of the race.

Registration Instructions: I will be reaching out to the various forums to work on getting a final team roster, but if you would like to help speed up the process send us an e-mail at “forzafb@microsoft.com” with your team gamertags and the name of the website you wish to represent.

We have yet to set an official date for our first challenge, but stay tuned to the blogs for all the details!
Sound's fun.

King Of Eurobeat
Old 10-13-2008
Administrator

TB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to TB InuYasha X Send a message via AIM to TB InuYasha X Send a message via MSN to TB InuYasha X Send a message via Yahoo to TB InuYasha X Send a message via Skype™ to TB InuYasha X

I'm in this with msd and optimus and silviadrifter.. we joined nicoclub.

King Of Eurobeat
Old 10-13-2008

Importz X is on a distinguished road
Default Im in

I'm in if anyone wants me in their team. Im a fair racer, i used to do S class racing and had a average of 2nd to 1st place every time so if someone wants me in, ill go. what class are we racing tho A?
Old 10-14-2008
Certified Warcrack Addict

TB Toad78 is on a distinguished road

when my xbox comes back ill race in my..i my..err..negotiable