USFTECH template
Old 07-20-2010
Administrator

TB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to TB InuYasha X Send a message via AIM to TB InuYasha X Send a message via MSN to TB InuYasha X Send a message via Yahoo to TB InuYasha X Send a message via Skype™ to TB InuYasha X
Default Radical Gaming[Video Game Tournaments]

So, Today I went to pick up my ps3 which was still broken after the repair. I was talking with the owner of the store and I showed her one of my video game montages. I believe she was impressed, I went with the entire website intro video.

The store is located at 4801 Shore Drive, Suite A6 VA BEACH, VA 23455.

Phone Number: 757 - 216 - 3947
Radical Gaming Website: www.radicalgaming.net

[Local Tournaments]
Games That I Will Be Throwing In[List will grow.]
Street Fighter 4
Forza Motorsport 3
Gears Of War 2
BlackLight Tango Down
Halo 3
Tekken 6
Dead Or Alive 4
Initial D Extreme Stage[Requires Two Copies Of The Game *One Copy Is Available*][Import]

The owner told me that I can become a interm at Radical Gaming and they had a interm from the same college that im going to. I'm going to work on figuring out how to get that all done, I like the store a-lot.

PS: The guy who fix's ps3's is mad cool, we had ourselves a pretty decent conversation.

King Of Eurobeat

Last edited by TB InuYasha X : 07-20-2010 at 08:59 PM.
Old 07-20-2010
Aaron's Soul Mate

Cre is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Cre Send a message via Yahoo to Cre

You go boy!
Old 07-20-2010
Administrator

TB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to TB InuYasha X Send a message via AIM to TB InuYasha X Send a message via MSN to TB InuYasha X Send a message via Yahoo to TB InuYasha X Send a message via Skype™ to TB InuYasha X

I'm thinking of making entry fee's anywhere between.

5 - 14 bucks.
Depending on the game and the people.

King Of Eurobeat