USFTECH template
Old 06-24-2011
Administrator

TB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to TB InuYasha X Send a message via AIM to TB InuYasha X Send a message via MSN to TB InuYasha X Send a message via Yahoo to TB InuYasha X Send a message via Skype™ to TB InuYasha X
Default Someone is driving a cop car..

Yeah..... someone is cheating...

King Of Eurobeat
Old 06-25-2011
U2 Original Member

Reason is a glorious beacon of lightReason is a glorious beacon of lightReason is a glorious beacon of lightReason is a glorious beacon of lightReason is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Reason Send a message via Yahoo to Reason

he's not cheating. you can unlock the cop cars in TDU2

you have to win a certain amount of chases to get it...
Old 06-25-2011
Administrator

TB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to TB InuYasha X Send a message via AIM to TB InuYasha X Send a message via MSN to TB InuYasha X Send a message via Yahoo to TB InuYasha X Send a message via Skype™ to TB InuYasha X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reason View Post
he's not cheating. you can unlock the cop cars in TDU2

you have to win a certain amount of chases to get it...
I heard about this, but I've also heard of people modding to get the car..

Edit 1: Also, you should play the game again Reason, so we can get a few achievements before moving onto another game. lol
That's what I'm doing, I'm level 58 and trying to hit 60.

King Of Eurobeat
Old 06-28-2011
U2 Original Member

Reason is a glorious beacon of lightReason is a glorious beacon of lightReason is a glorious beacon of lightReason is a glorious beacon of lightReason is a glorious beacon of light

we need to get the clubs level up so we can unlock the gumpert apollo. I wanna drive that
Old 06-28-2011
Administrator

Sound's good to me, but you want to know whats funny.
Get close to the last bomb mission and you get to drive it. lol

King Of Eurobeat
Old 06-28-2011
U2 Original Member

I did just drive it. thats why I wanna get it lol.

I was actually curious as to why they had pictures of it all over the game, but its unavailable to buy anywhere, and then I did the convoy mission and it drives like a dream lol
Old 06-28-2011
Administrator

King Of Eurobeat